- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 2 Garlic Cloves, crushed
- 3 large Tomatoes, chopped
- 480ml/16fl.oz. Fresh Vegetable Stock
- 225g/8oz Long Grain Rice
- Salt and Pepper
1. Heat olive oil and butter in saucepan until butter in a medium saucepan, add the onion and garlic and sauté for about 5 minutes or until onion is softened.
2. Add the tomatoes, mix well, cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Add the stock, rice, salt and pepper, mix well and bring to the boil. Cover and simmer very gently for about 20 minutes. Serve hot or cold.
» Portugal Recipes